Emma Watson sarà il love interest di Eddie nel film My week with Marilyn

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/10/2010, 16:03

~~~~~

Group:
Founder

offline.

Emma Watson entrata a far parte nel cast di My week with Marilyn è Lucy, una giovane assistente al guardaroba di Marilyn Monroe durante il making di Il Principe e la Showgirl.
Lucy e Colin, interpretato da Eddie, escono assieme qualche volta; Colin la "scorrazza" per Londra con la sua macchina sportiva, la porta per locali e la presenta ai suoi genitori nel loro appartamento a Piccadilly, dove a quanto pare Colin riesce ad appurare che "bacia come un angelo".

Che dire, bella coppia cinematografica! ;)

fonte

.:Alexis:.
view post Posted on 25/10/2010, 16:11

uhm..

GiuzTH
view post Posted on 25/10/2010, 17:44

Ooh che bello *.*
Lei mi piace molto devo dire ^^

Morg@n@
view post Posted on 25/11/2010, 17:59

A questo proposito vi posto un breve stralcio dell'intervista ad Emma dove paròla diEddie ;) Thanks to fuckyeaheddieredmayne:

<<emma Watson talks about her role in My Week With Marilyn, mentions Eddie

Can you tell us about the Marilyn Monroe film. You play her wardrobe assistant, right?
It’s interesting…Marilyn doesn’t even know that she exists. Doesn’t even know she’s alive.
She’s lower middle class. She’s seen a bit, she’s very confident and she has a real story. It’s a small part but she has a real character arc. At the beginning, Colin (Clark, played by Eddie Redmayne) really pursues her and she goes ‘No, no, no’ and then finally she lets him in and falls for him a bit, and then he buggers off with Marilyn.
And in the end, he realises Marilyn was just a fantasy, this mirage. She’s not really a real person in a sense. And he comes back and begs forgiveness and she gives him another chance.So it’s interesting. She had a real, proper arc, which I really enjoy playing.>>

e poi ha aggiunto : “Eddie was just such a delight to work with, such a generous actor.”

(Source: getsurrey.co.uk)
[appena sono a casa vi faccio la traduzione ora devo scappare :P]

3 replies since 25/10/2010, 16:03   243 views